Sunday, May 10, 2015

Week 5 / last week

  For my last blog post I'll be answering a few questions about my journey through genius hour. (What was your favorite part of the topic you chose? What was your least favorite part of the topic you chose? What do you like best about Genius Hour research? What do you like least about Genius Hour research? What was the most important thing you learned about yourself, how you learn, or research in general as a result of this work?)
  My favorite part of the topic I chose (sewing) was the thought that when I finished my goal, I would have a new original top that I, myself, created. My least favorite part was the fact that I procrastinated through the whole project, so I ended up being stress the last couple days. The thing I liked most about genius hour is the fact that we can learn about anything we wanted for 6 weeks. The thing I disliked the most was the blogging. I didn't know what to write about most of the time. The most important thing I learned about myself is that I procrastinate, too much. Too much to the point that I couldn't think straight because of all the stress I had. 
  Overall I liked genius hour and my topic. It was a good learning experience for everyone, I'm sure. I hope to get more chances like this some other time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment