Sunday, May 3, 2015

Week 4

  Once again, I didn't really accomplish much this week. I watched a video of how to sew and thought it looked pretty easy. But I didn't try it. My goal this week is to try to sew and get the hang of it, so I can start sewing my top. 
  My mom taught me how to sew by hand years ago, but I want to learn other ways. My mom said that using a machine is faster and easier, but can be a bit tricky because of the hand movements you have to do. You have to move your hands along the sides of the needle, so the stitches can be moving straight on the material. Also, if you don't do this, you might hurt yourself. 
  I have about 2 weeks left to get my project done. Which includes a prezi about my topic, and the topic itself. I'm excited to see if I can accomplish not only my whole task, but my weekly task as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment